Thursday 19 March 2015

About me

Hey guys!
So thanks to Toni, (@healingtoni) I've decided to start a blog. This first post is just going to be a bit about me so you can all get to know me a bit better (not that you're probably in the slightest bit interested hehe) but oh well!
So, my name is Rosanna Clarke, and I'm 13 years old. I have a twin sister, a brother and two older sisters. I'm half Dutch, half English. My mum and dad divorced three years ago, and currently I'm living in a house that belongs to an old man (95 years old!!) who's a good friend of my mum. I love all sport, but thanks to my ED I've not been allowed to play it for over a year and a half :( I also love animals, languages, english, maths, art, photography, piano (which I play with my dad) cooking/baking, babies and dog walks ;) I'm a vegetarian, but for other reasons - not really my ED.
When I grow up, I want to be a vet, go to Africa or set up my own clinic for girls with eating disorders! As well as having six kids of course :-) I'd also quite like to set up my own little cafe/bakery, but if I set up an orphanage in Africa I don't think I'll have time for that oops!
Before Mother's Day last week (Sunday 15th March) I'd never broken a bone before, even with all the sport I used to play! But then I fell down the stairs and broke my collarbone :/ hehe #clumsy, shame I didn't break my arm though because I wanted a cool cast where everyone writes their names on ;-)
Last year (from November to April) I was off school because of anorexia, then I went back to school but now I'm back off again :( hopefully for not tooo long though!
I have a dog, a guineapig and a rabbit, I used to have four cats but we had to give them away to a good friend when we moved :( and I used to have 23 guineapigs but they got eaten by a fox :(( most of my (mums side) family live in Holland. I have 49 cousins, most of them babies and toddlers ;) my dads side live in Cornwall and Oxford.



Well, not really sure what else to say! I'm going to use this blog to write my recipes, hobbies, things that interest me and anything you guys want! Hope you enjoy reading them, and I apologise in advance for not being a very good writer :/

Bye for now :) Rosanna x

4 comments:

  1. hi rosanna/ashley, i think i've seen your instagram; i don't have one but i've messaged a few times on ask.fm and think you're pretty inspirational and lovely! hope you're well, keep going and i know you're going to be great xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, wow thank you so much! That's so kind of you! Hope your okay too and thank you again, it means a lot xx

      Delete
  2. Hi rosanna im sophie and I jst wanted to tell u r very inspirational and beautiful. I hv jst come out of hospital for anorexia bt also have orthorexiA :( I saw your blog and wd love to follow u.do u have facebook or instagram? Thnk u for making me no im not alone xoxoxo p.s.i hope my comment posts cos the last 2 didnt aaaah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling, you are so amazing and I'm glad you are choosing recovery. I love that you eat healthy, but I think it's very important in orthrexia recovery to branch out and try some fear foods sometimes. I hope you don't live your life in fear of some foods that are healthy in moderation. I myself am recovered from orthexia and I speak from experience: don't restrict any food from yourself, just enjoy everything in moderation. When I was beginning recovery, all I ate was super healthy foods, but it almost killed me. The large amount of fruits/ vegetables filled me up without giving me the necessary calories I needed to recover.please don't be afraid to branch out, you are strong and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete